Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mad prob. I'm in iraq, and my agp vid card to shrap from a mortar that landed outside my window and made it kaput. So i resorted back to the onboard video, but now I have no 3d capabilities. I.E. no games will play. And I can't dowload the drivers for the onboard. My MB is "acorp" wich no longer exists, so i can't dowload the motherboard drivers. and I don't know what drivers i need for my onboard video to make it un kaput enough to play games.. more importantly. world of warcraft. please help me :( I'l give ya a dinar!

Till

·
Banned
115 Posts
http://www.gold-software.com/12752.zip

download the unknown device identifier and find out what kind of video device you have and let us know so we can find it for you.

for the arguement I would recommend to keep the relation on problem-solution base.

northbridge: VIA VT8378A UniChrome KM400A
southbridge: VIA VT8237

does this mean anything?
yes it does it means you have a via chipset. Follow the instructions above and let us know what devices need drivers. First check the device manager and find out what drivers are missing then identify them with the UDI.

·
Registered
23,001 Posts
I'm running my mouth and I'm not native american. Please take your racial threads to a racist forum. We here at blah blah blah want to provide a friendly and helpful community and you are not contributing whatsoever.
@ibfcqvpnic: You're way out of line - STOP here.

@hellrogue: I assume the onboard video is enabled in BIOS. Have you tried installing a generic Windows driver through Device manager.

Nicholas

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i tried to undate the drivers through divice manager, but it didn't work, i don't have the cd for the mother board but this is what i think my mb is

Acorp 7KM400QP

northbridge: VIA VT8378A UniChrome KM400A
southbridge: VIA VT8237

but acorp no longer exists, and I can't really trek down to the baghdad wal mart to get another vid card:(

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
a bios update has the video card drivers in it right? also i would get anothe vid card but a vid card is no less than 60 days away by mail:p

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.