Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Haven't been on here for ages as I have had a good 6 months of trouble free computing. Anyway to fill you all in I have now got an x-box chipped and connected to my PC via a crossover cable and NIC. I access it thru FlashFXP. The x-box uses a new dashboard that I have installed called Evox. Right then:

After things going smoothly with chipping and installation of various programs I downloaded a menu editor for Evox.

After trying to connect to my menu file on my x-box several times it wouldn't work. Then just as I shut down my connection to the x-box the menu file appeared and my PC locked up.

From that moment on my mouse only works for about half a second every 10 seconds and as you can imagine I am having to use the keyboard to access everything which is ****e!

I have Win XP Pro and have restored the system to a earlier date, removed the evox menu editor program, full system scan with Norton 2002, removed and reinstalled mouse drivers and run scandisk all to no avail!

HELP!!! Has anyone else experienced this problem what has happened!

Mark

·
Registered
529 Posts
Never seen it but try this. Do your best to get to Device Manager (probably under System Properties) and check your mouse under there. If it has the exclamation point, delete it and reboot. Reinstall the drivers when prompted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.