1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- I can`t see My wallpaper
- I can`t access my themes even though they are there
- I can`t unlock the taskbar or show the quicklauch buttons
- My Keybord language is set to english (US) and whenever I change it to English (international) It changes but doesn't save the change.
- I can`t see system or hidden files I go to the folder options, click to see them but again the changes are n ot saved.
- My internet explorer asks me about thos annoying search configurations everytime I start IE up AND of course It won`t save my initial "home" page.

I'd say I am infected by a virus But My Norton Dosn`t seem to detect anything I've run it 3 or 4 times ever since yesterday. I seem to Override those restrictions everytime I create a new user But once I start up the computer again The lockups are there.

I hope there is SOMEONE out there who can help me.

G

·
Hi Carlosg81 and welcome to TSF :wave:

It has come to my attention that you show the symptoms of a malware issue. I and this forum are not specifically trained in the removal of malware so I will now teach you the steps to transfer your case to the Hijackthis Log Help Forum. Follow the steps in this link: (Updated!) IMPORTANT - Read This Before Posting A Log and post your results in the Hijackthis Log Help Forum. Follow the steps to the best of your ability and if you have an issue with one of the steps then include information on it with your new topic. Please give time as our analysts are very busy working with cases and other forum things.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.