Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there !!!:wave:
my pc spec's is :
cpu :e4600 2.4ghz 800mhz :sigh:
ram : kingstone 2 GB 677mhz:sigh:
i have good power supply !!!
but what is the best video card of which i can use it on my pc without bottleneck or little bottleneck but without losing more than 10% from the card power ?

note : i asked some people about that and they adviced me to take hd 5770:grin: or hd 4850 as the last choice !

so any ideas ?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
What is your budget and what are the intended uses for the PC? If gaming, what games are you expecting to play and on what settings?

What is the brand / model of the PSU you're using?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i have about 180$ and i need the vga for gaming ( crysis 2 , far cry 2 , metro 2033 , mas effect 2 and BF:bad company 2 ) !!! and on 1280*720 resolution
and my psu is panda 550W i don't know what is the model exactly !!! but it's look good for me
45-40 fps is good for me !!! in res 1280 !!!
thanx

·
TSF - Enthusiast
5,760 Posts
Panda PSU's are pure junk. The only good thing about that PSU is the silent fan. You can't judge a PSU by looks, it's the quality of the internal components that matter. Upgrade to a quality 550w or better yet a 650w Corsair TX, HX or Seasonic PSU before attemping to run a PCi-e graphics card.

·
Enthusiast
16,762 Posts
I would not suggest any video card until you get a good power supply and if you go for any of those ATi cards you need atleast a 650w that is made by a reliable manufacturer such as seasonic and corsair.

whoever told you Panda power supplies are good was lying to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.