Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all its main use is for gaming.
and im close to clueless on where to start, Pharoah recommened that I ask you guys to give me a build so here are my prefferences.

Keep in mind I am in spain getting parts from the USA can be difficult.

Budget: It cant be to expensive but at the same time I dont want to make it really cheap.

Brands: I have no Preference on brand. In terms of video card I would say Nvidia just because but if there is any reason ATI is better plz tell me.

Multitasking: I tend to Play Music or Videos at same time while playing high performance games.

Gaming: I play as many high performance games as I can currently im looking at Age of Conan.

Calculations: I might use it to do my homework :D except for that I dont even know what Media Encoding is.

Overclocking: No and I dont know what that means. A short Internet search tells me its increasing power beyond the manufacturers Spec.

Storage: I dont need much space I would be happy with 300ish. External hardrives would do the rest.

Legacy Support: I doubt it.

Operating System: I want Vista but Ive been told that Xp is alot better I was thinking Getting Vista on my comp and then parallel running it with the Xp that came with my old one.

Case: I need to know where I can get some awsome looking cases that will not cost a tonne and be avaliable in spain.

Accessories: No, just a tower

Recycled Components: Only my keyboard, mouse, external hardrive.

Monitor: I have a Sony 32" LCD TV as my monitor, hoping to get HD in.

Stores: Not really

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
My dads Explanation of what sort of budget I am on is "IF you say you are on no budget you are gonna end up with a top of the line $6000 PC" So in terms of hardware the budget is based on the hardware not all being Top of the line but being slightly below. Because much Top of the Line hardware comes at extra high prices and only stays like that for a short while then becomes outdated.
I am also set on getting a Quad core of some decription whether it be the newest or not.

Oh and I forgot to say PLzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!:laugh:
PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE :pray::pray::pray:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.