Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a Newbie.
I started getting this mesage after signing into my Yahoo email, this message would come up and I would click OK then it would crash.

Here's the background I had recently downloaded the free Microsoft Word 2010 Student Edition free trial and was using it. I decided to uninstall before the free trial was up. I went to control panel, add/remove prog. found Microsoft and clicked remove.

While it was being removed, I canceled the removal, I did not want to wait it was getting late. I shut down the computer.

The next day turned on my computer and signed into Yahoo mail this message came up. It only comes up when I sign into Yahoo mail and I can not open Microsoft Word or open a document with Microsoft Word.

I can not even uninstall it by control panel or any other way. I also contacted Microsoft but they wanted to charge me to help with a free trial offer. Here's the message that happens when I sign into Yahoo mail:

The application or DLL: \programfiles\InternetExployer\dbghelp.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this against your installation disckette.

Note; My Yahoo email is the email address I used to get the free trial from Microsoft Word.

I'm not sure that these two problems go together but this is the issue.
Any Suggestions.

Legomom

·
Microsoft-Team Manager , Hardware - Team Manager
68,700 Posts
Hi and welcome to TSF run system restore to a point prior to uninstalling the program then you might be able to fully uninstall it and it may fix the other issue

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.