Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Help! I dont know what to do....

I have a laptop that had windows xp on it. I let my friend borrow it and now it starts up and has the windows setup window on it, Asking for the windows xp disc and key. Well I dont have a windows xp disc and key. How do I get my old windows back and stop this computer from being all wacked to hell. Please help me thanks!

·
Registered
273 Posts
^Yeah that.

Did it come with an XP disc? Some manufacturers offer an extra XP disc.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well thank you for your replys. i figured it out on own. it just took a little remembering, but I do have another question........... about free space and disk clean up. Wjen I run disk Clean up it stalls on the scanning so I backed up and then deleted the reg key for the compression of old files key. Then ran it again. Now it deleted alot of stuff and so i ran disk defrag. but I probably should have ran it a long time ago.Now prior to running this it wouldnt work cause it said I didnt have enough space. Thats why I ran the disk clean up. (and cause it said I had no space) But enev now after I cleaned up.....defrag starts and runs farther than it did but now says I have 0 % free space but 1.48 GB of free space on the disk.......... What do I do?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.