Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I want to connect my comp to a TV but don't know if I can? I have a Gainward g-force Ti 4800se AGP 8x 128 mb,i'm running Windows XP Pro with a P4 2.8. The back of my card has three connections:

1 is CRT thats what my monitor is hooked up to.

2 is DVI it's rectangular and the pin holes are square, 24 pin holes plus 4 more pin holes to the left.

3 is in the middle of the other two it's a round connection with 11 holes 4 on top, 4 in middle, 3 on bottom.

I thought it was S-Video, but when I bought the S-video cable the pins didn't match up. The card came with (video in / video out) cables it looks like one end plugs into the card and the other end branches out to 4 seperate connectors (female). The end that's (male) doesn't fit into the round connector in the back of my card though, it's pins are 3 on top,4 in middle, 2 on bottom.My card is 4 top, 4 middle,3 bottom, is it possible I received the wrong cable? I hope this makes some kind of sense I described it the best I could, I just want to know if I could connect it or not.

·
TSF Enthusiast
6,298 Posts
Have you checked the manual for some kind of directions of how to connect video out? Also the manual might also shed some light on the connector you received.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.