Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i need your help, every time i click start>run>Typed cmd or command.com my computer always shut down when i press enter. Does anyone here knows how to fix this? coz lately my cmd is working and when i woke up this morning my cmd wont work anymore it always shut down. Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It automatically shuts down my computer buddy just what i stated above. There is something error pops up when i entered command prompt but i couldn't read well coz it will just pop up for a sec only and then gone.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
No, you didn't state that way above. You only stated if you open Command Prompt with the Run command, then it shuts down.

But, this sounds like a malware issue.

To get Expert Help with malware removal:

I recommend that you read this article… ( Simply, click on the links to be re-directed.)

"Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First steps;
IMPORTANT - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help

Please follow the instructions very carefully; then, post all the requested logs and information; as instructed, in the
HiJackThis Log Help Forum.
http://www.techsupportforum.com/security-center/hijackthis-log-help/

Please ensure that you create a new thread in the HiJackThis Log Help Forum;
not back here in this one.

When carrying out The 5 Steps,
IMPORTANT - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help

if you cannot complete any of them for whatever reason, just continue on with the next one until they are all completed.
However,it is extremely important to make mention of the fact that you could not complete any of the steps in your post to HiJackThis Log Help Forum.
http://www.techsupportforum.com/security-center/hijackthis-log-help/

where an Analyst will assist you with other workarounds.

Once done, please be patient, as the Security Team Analysts are usually very busy; one of them will answer your request as soon as they can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.