Tech Support banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum so please excuse me for any mistakes I make, I am new to cyber security, I received a suspicious file via a social media site, I uploaded the file to Virus Total and I need some one to have a look at the Graph generated by virus total and tell me exactly what this file does.

VirusTotal Graph

Thank You
Regards
Joseph

·
Moderator, - Microsoft Support,BSOD Kernel Dump A
Olfactory training for spam detection.
5,883 Posts
It's out of context, without the main Virus Total results pages to refer to, it's close to useless.

·
5,883 Posts
I'm not wasting more time doing a breakdown on an error 400 (Bad Request) page and its relationships.

It's a bad link, nothing there.

400 Bad Request The server cannot or will not process the request due to an apparent client error (e.g., malformed request syntax, size too large, invalid request message framing, or deceptive request routing). Wiki: List of HTTP status codes - Wikipedia

·
5,883 Posts
The content might have changed since the link was created, unlikely that a major 'cloud' host would miss a malware upload for very long but without real data on the original file(s), there's no way of knowing anything.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The content might have changed since the link was created, unlikely that a major 'cloud' host would miss a malware upload for very long but without real data on the original file(s), there's no way of knowing anything.
Thanks for your help satrow, maybe they removed the file from google drive as you have suggested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts