Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
STILL Stuck in a treestand....
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm alittle new on here, however I find this site to be one of the best I've seen in a while. To let you guys know a little more about me I've just started working on my CCNA with a goal of CCIE. If you guys every come across one of my post and find me to be wrong please tell me. However if I offer information on here I can assure you I have done my homework. Thanks

·
hey
10,189 Posts
Welcome aboard. We hope you'll stick around. How is the process of going for the CCIE? I've heard the early tests aren't that bad, but some of their higher up certs are extremely hard.

·
Administrator, Automotive Team Manager
5,284 Posts
Sir Midnight awards Drupy with his second official TSF WELCOME!!! We're glad to have you here!

·
STILL Stuck in a treestand....
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CNA/CCNA is not to bad. As for CCIE only 2to5% pass so I'm alitte overwhelmed at everything involved. However I will get there. If not in this lifetime the second time might be the charm:D
At anyrate to tell a little more about my intrest in Cicso my strong points and intrest are firewalls. Well gotta run!:|

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Welcome to the board, happy to have you....

Try taking that Dial Up quiz under the quizzes section, if you can pass that without cheating.....its on to NASA with you. :D

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Welcome to the TSF Drupy and Heathen. CCIE is hard to get but even CCNP will land you a great job.

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
2,697 Posts
Well, I think what sets this board apart from the others, is that we tend to have a bit of fun. We are not all stuck up hot shots, who think we know EVERYTHING about computers, and take eveything too serious and making the less knowledgable feel unwelcome.

We welcome EVERYONE, and have a bit of fun too, to allow others to feel comfortable.

Unlike another forum that comes to mind...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.