Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i just thought i would introduce myself, my name is Michelle i am from Northampton in the UK and i am 19 (almost 20, my b-day is in 3 weeks!!). i work for a brewery which is nice as we quite often get free alchohol and nights out. Unfortunatly i only know a small bit about computers, although i do use one for work i only know the simple things. Well my boss is on the prowl so i had better go, but please introduce yourselves.

·
hey
10,189 Posts
Welcome. If you wish to learn computers, stick around. There are some really great and helpful people around here. Even if you heard the ramblings late at night of the site admin ;) j/k.

So what brewery do you work for? Hows the weather of there? Ever notice one of the first things someone asks is the weather?

I've never been to England, but would like to go there, Ireland and Scottland.

Anyway, welcome. Hopefully we can fix that game problem.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the weather is the only thing people talk about here anyway, but for a change it is actually sunny. I work for Scottish and Newcastle who own hundreds of pubs and hotels and also fosters, john smiths, becks i think, kronenberg (soon) and lots others that i can't think of as they have fried my brain!!

and i don't recomend coming to England, especially the part that i live in although Irland is very nice, Scottland i am not sure as i haven't been

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Welcome to the TSF! You will like it here. Everyone is helpful and friendly.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Yeah, welcome to the forums everyone here is real nice and knoladable...except Der Robe apparently... he pecks..oh well, hope to see you back, and post often. :D

·
Administrator, Automotive Team Manager
5,284 Posts
Sir Midnight welcomes you to the forums! Tell all your friends about us and have a pint for us stuck on this side of the pond!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome Shellstar,

You've fallen in with a fine group of folks. Hope you stick around.

twas :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.