Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have just joined this Tech forum and just wanted to take a moment to say hi and introduce myself. I am currently a tech support agent for a company that offers DSL service in the states. I have self taught myself all I know about computers and the internet and am continuously learing new things. I look forward to being able to offer and answers to any questions anyone may have and maybe learn a little a in the process. Take care everyone and I will chat soon.:winkgrin:

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
2,697 Posts
Welcome Lead Agent to TSF!
You will find this quite a refreshing place, as most of us have a great sence of humor, and try our hardest to help others. Join us often, and dont be afraid to hop in and offer advice and solutions.:D

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Welcome Lead Agent!! DJ is right. This is a great place.
:scratcher

·
hey
10,189 Posts
Hows it going and welcome. There are a lot of great and knowledagable people around. I've learned some new things the past few months.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
http://www.tlccsi.com/hottopics.htm#Comics

check out the banner.....GREAT COMIC....I hate ISP tech-support....they forget that not all of us are AOL user who have a retractable drink holder that doubles as a cd player.......:angry2:

With that said....welcome Lead... As a newbie to the forums I have to say it is a very friendly fourm with some super smart people (there even smart enough to know who they are ) and I have learned alot (yes...commented alot too....) Welcome to the forums.....just dont read from the support cards when you help us :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is great to meet all of you and I may not be online much to check my messages for awhile as I only have access to the internet at work as my computer is currently undergoing construction...lol
Hope to talk to you all soon.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey why do the threads I subscribe to dissappear out of my control panel?
I have tried to resubscribe to them and they are still not in my list of subscribed to threads.......

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
:coffee:

Your subscribed threads are defaulted to only show threads you posted to for the last day. There is a drop down box in the bottom right that will allow you to view more than the last day at a time, there is also an option in the upper right of the Subscribed Threads section that says "View all subscripted threads" this should give you a list of all your subscripted to threads on another page.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TheTechIsIn

Thanks that makes sense...lol
Having a bad week , having no computer at home is just way to much for me....feeling the withdrawl.....can't think straight, but I will be putting a temp hard drive tonight to keep me going til it comes back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.