Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello BSOD inside 0x00000124

Hello,

I recently change a lot of things in my pc, i5 ram ddr3 p8p67 pro and a I have random bsod. I have no problem during games since I changed my power supply. (I didn't format after the changement)

I noticed that there is a problem with ntoskrnl.exe and AsIo.sys.

On each dump, it seems to be the same cause of the crash

Please find herwith my dumps files

I really thank you for several Help !! :wink:

Sincerely,

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I can give you my configuration :
i5 2500 k
8 go ram ddr3 corsair 1600 mhz
p8p67 pro rev3.1 (last bios) (don't know if an update need to format)
gtx 460
seasonic 850 w
Windows 7 x64 ultimate

finally, the massage of the bsod deals with an uncorrectable hardware problem

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
All show internel timer in CPU failed. It is a micro-architectural error. Typically it means the CPU is bad. If you have it overclocked, reset to factory defaults. Check CPU fan and heatsink for any dust and check temperatures (use HWInfo with Sensors only option checked) to see if overheating. However, because these all look identical, it may be one of two things:

A. Your CPU is bad.
B. Your motherboard is bad, or you installed motherboard software that came with it other than the drivers. These software are known for causing problems. Uninstall them.

I really do think that you just have either a bad CPU or bad motherboard (most likely CPU). Get it replaced.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
://// thank you for your quick reply

I didn't overclock my cpu He just haves his turbo mod.
The cpu and the motherboard have been recently changed, the asus utility tool find no problems during the hardware check.
All temperatures are very low ( coolermaster haf 932 and efficient cpu fan by coolermaster too )

I really hope it is not a hardware problem...

In add I made an OCCT TEST during several times and no problems
Memtest during several times and no problems

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean by "turbo mod". Make sure that nothing is overclocked. If there is a overclocked option (which I think is this "turbo mod") on the motherboard, set it to something safe. Also, make sure you have the latest BIOS update.

As for the ASUS tools, uninstall them. All of them. Only leave chipset/motherboard drivers (update those). Everything else must go. They are buggy, worthless, and cause problems.

Aside from OCCT, try Prime95 for 9 hours. Run Torture Test on Large FFTs. That might find a problem, it might not. Because this involves an internal timer, it might not find the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.