Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i use win xp pro with hebrew enabled (the interface is in english and all but i have hebrew fonts installed through the regional and language settings).

i used to have win 98 SE and i ran lighttek's software - Talisman, its a shell customization software for anyone that didnt know.

on win 98 it ran perfectly, except for a crash here and there (win 98 you know... :) and when i tried to run it under win xp the hebrew fonts appeard backwards.

i want to say that i dont have those problems with other software (except desktopX. with it i cant see hebrew at all, i see gibrish...)

i installed all of the hebrew fonts available from the list (im sure i did cause i went over the list for 5 times)

can anybody help?

Tzvika.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
yauluhim, whats up..

Im somewhat familiar with Talisman and I think the problem that you are having is due to the theme that you are using, or the way it "translates" Hebrew fonts. xp is built on win2k kernel , different from win98 and it handles font registaration differently. Aldough talisman supports Hebrew, whoever coded the theme that you are using, might have done something goofy...try posting question at their forum, maybe someone else might have an answer there

G/L

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.