Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,
I've been running speedfan for the last few days on my laptop and i've noticed that when i'm running on battery the core temps are right down about 35-40 and the temp 1 and temp 2 are up around 80. when i'm running on mains power, its the opposite, the core temps are around 75 and the temp 1 and temp 2 are around 40. the hard drive always sticks at about 40
a few questions,
1) does anybody know where temp1 and temp2 sensors are placed?
2) is it bad for parts of my computer to get up that high?
3) have i got a problem?
I'm on an fujitsu siemens amilo pro v3505 t7200 with 1gb of memory

·
Registered
12,437 Posts
hi everyone,
I've been running speedfan for the last few days on my laptop and i've noticed that when i'm running on battery the core temps are right down about 35-40 and the temp 1 and temp 2 are up around 80. when i'm running on mains power, its the opposite, the core temps are around 75 and the temp 1 and temp 2 are around 40. the hard drive always sticks at about 40
a few questions,
1) does anybody know where temp1 and temp2 sensors are placed?

2) is it bad for parts of my computer to get up that high? -- yes, too high and it may affect performance or worse destroy some components.

3) have i got a problem? -- may be not at the moment. try cleaning out the vents first. best if you know how to open the laptop up, clean the insides and reapply thermal paste.

I'm on an fujitsu siemens amilo pro v3505 t7200 with 1gb of memory
i left question #1 unanswered as i am no authority in how the board is designed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.