Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good day
since a few time, i am hearing beeps comming from my computer at the same i play with games, but if i do my job , and work on internet , my pc is gr8 ad no beep . i do not have any clow from where this noice( the beeps) comes , and each beep least at lease one secon, sometime more. i need help.please.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Some motherboards have temperature sensors built in. When the temperature reaches a certain value, it starts beeping to warn you of over heating. I would expect this is your case. Try downloading Sensor's View Pro (in my sig) and giving us your temps at idle and load. If your temps are okay, then a simple fix of increasing the temperature threshold for the sensor.

Cheers!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will

thank you for your time , and i will try to do what you told me , and i will give you a feedback about it . thank you again for taking time replying to my request.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you

as i told u i will . i did install it , and i try playing the game in question , and once i try it and i have got an warring that the cpu is over heat. it reachs , the 90 degres. and i ve got scard i closed it before contimueing receiving the beeps.
can you please tell me how can i fix this problem. by the way they are no sys fans , and auxliary fans on my pc. thank you.:pray:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
need some help

:pray: some one can tell me how can i reduce the overheat (step by step)for my CPU it reachs the 90 degres. and what you think if i buy an watercooler for it . it will works and it is good or it does not make any difference? . thank you for helping

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.