Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have that really crappy headset provided by Auto assault limited edition you know the Creative HS-150 and I was wondering if I could use it on any other game such as battlefield 2142 or Flights simulator x. My specs are in a drop down next to my name, It shows my sound Card there. If this is possible please give me steps on how to do it?

·
TSF Emeritus
26,228 Posts
We can't see your dropdown system specs. Go to User CP (top left of page) > Edit Options. Scroll down to System Specs "Would you like to show other members your computer specs?", enter Yes in the box, then scroll down and click the Save Changes button.

If the headset is a standard one, and not specifically for Auto Assault, then it should work with any game that supports headsets.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok for somereason my drop down specs wont work, anyway I have a soundblaster X-Fi Fatal1ty sound card, does anyone know if the headset that was shipped with tthe limited edition, have the ability to work on any other game other that auto assault?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
moving to online gaming forums

·
Registered
279 Posts
Auto assault headset

Hi, I wanna know if the headset that comes with the collectors edition of auto assault is compatible with any other game, such as the battlefield series or flight simulator. Its a creative HS-150 Headset with a built in microphone that was shipped with all colectors editions of Auto Assault. I have a Soundblaster X-FI Fatal1ty sound card. Any info or how tos would be appreciated.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well anyways what would you recommend as the best headset cause this ones crap, dosent matter what the price is.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok 2 things first which one is the best second I fixed the problem, i had it plugged into onboard audio.

·
TSF Emeritus
26,228 Posts
Read the reviews and google "gaming headsets" for more. The best ones tend to be more expensive, but you might not like the way they look or they might feel uncomfortable, so it's a matter of personal choice for you. The Fatal1ty headset is used by some of the top professional gamers, so if you're looking for something better than that, you'd be better off trying some different headsets at a computer store.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok so hears what I did. I plugged my speakers an just the microphone part of the headset into the sound card works pretty well although I am interested in the Fatal1ty headset its just sop hard to find does anyone know where to buy it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.