Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, recently armed my PC with a Gigabyte H410M H V3 Motherboard. as I installed Windows 10 everything was going perfect until I tried to connect my headphones and found out that sound in the speakers won't mitigate, does anyone knos the setting to make speakers stop sounding while attaching the headset and sound back as soon as it's disconnected?
For further reference I'd like to add few screenshots of the setting panels I've trying to deal with, already updated Realtek Audio driver to the latest version( 6.09025.1), with the current settings I'm only able to hear sound through phones but not through speakers
Font Rectangle Screenshot Software Technology

Font Screenshot Rectangle Multimedia Software

Anykindof help is highly appreaciated

·
Global Moderator
Using Google to solve problems
43,535 Posts
Is this Picture here of Sounds showing when the headphones are plugged in?

When the Headphones are plugged in, there should be a new heading showing Headphones and you can select this and press the Configure button. When this heading is listed it should disable the Speakers. Right now RealTek Speakers is the only audio setting for Output.
What type of Headphone input is this? USB or Mini-Plug? How to connect a headset to a computer

Are you plugging your headphones into your Behringer UMC202HD USB Audio Interface?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this Picture here of Sounds showing when the headphones are plugged in?

When the Headphones are plugged in, there should be a new heading showing Headphones and you can select this and press the Configure button. When this heading is listed it should disable the Speakers. Right now RealTek Speakers is the only audio setting for Output.
What type of Headphone input is this? USB or Mini-Plug? How to connect a headset to a computer

Are you plugging your headphones into your Behringer UMC202HD USB Audio Interface?

Hi,thank you for answering!

1. Yes, this is the Sounds tab when the headphones are plugged, they are plugged in the front pannel but they are not showing as a new device, an important fact is that they are connected in the front mini-plug ports of the PC.
2.No, interface hasn't been configured yet,already tested the PC mini-plug ports while the interface was disconnected, computer still won't recognize them as a new device

Will check in the meantime the links suggested, if issue gets resolved earlier than above questions, will close the post, thanks again

·
Global Moderator
Using Google to solve problems
43,535 Posts
The Headphones are not getting recognized by the computer.
On the front panel, do you have a Red Mic input and a Blue Line In port or just a combo port?
Test the Headset by plugging them into the Green Spearer input in the back, to test. Also, test them on another computer
If these are inexpensive headphones, I would invest in a USB headset instead.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts