Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TSF Team Emeritus
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm building a site for my brother. He's into The Damned, so colour-wise it's sort of based on an album cover scheme of theirs. It's very early days yet, (I'm a day into it so far) but any constructive comments are welcome..

www.adriandarcy.co.uk

See the proper effect in IE. I haven't set the different parameters for FF yet.

Each page will be titled with the same sort of scroll logo in a day or so, but I'm not really intending to do the content myself. For that, I'll be teaching bruv how to do it. So comments about design/layout only please.. :grin:

Cheers

Liam

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Design Team
2,274 Posts
hard to give constructive feedback at this point... I'll check it out again when there's more together.

·
TSF Enthusiast
6,298 Posts
Off the bat, scrolling with the mousewheel in the main text area doesn't work in FF.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Nice looking, but the red text with pink background buttons might be a little hard to read for some people.

·
TSF Team Emeritus
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

thanks for the input.

Re: FF; I've got some work to do to get the layout showing correctly in FF. I tend to build in IE (well, Avant.. it uses the same engine) rather than FF, then correct to suit afterwards.

Re: text colour; You're right about the text in the buttons. I just had a little play, and yellow seems to contrast well, so I'll redo them and see how that comes out. They're just knocked up in MSWord so it won't take long.. :grin:

Cheers

Liam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.