Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Team Manager, Microsoft Support
33,774 Posts
Because you changed MOBO, you have to call MS . They'll activate using your existing license. (800) 642 7676

EDIT: Just realized you weren't in U.S.:

Poland
(Polska)
N/A
+48
801 802 000
22 594 19 99
Polski

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Because you changed MOBO, you have to call MS . They'll activate using your existing license. (800) 642 7676

EDIT: Just realized you weren't in U.S.:

Poland
(Polska)
N/A
+48
801 802 000
22 594 19 99
Polski
I dont have any activation code and bcs of the ssd format I did few hours ago I cant access Windows on the old motherboard and get some codes to prove that i had Windows and get a new code. I tried that free Windows thing that has the water mark, but during its installation I get the error 0x8007025D.
I tried installing with only 1 of RAM memory in, also with the other disc disconnected.

· Super Moderator, Editor, Articles Team
12,938 Posts
From our rules.......

ASSISTANCE VIA PM
This practice is prohibited in TSF. The very reason that there are Support Forums is to assist ALL members with a variety of problems. Displayed posts are very useful and can save a staff members having to repeat solutions that have been dealt with previously. i.e. members are able to help themselves. Looking for help via PM not only prevents this but it is also annoying and harasses staff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.