Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Since a couple of weeks i've been getting this error/screen whenever I start my pc. It says something about Intel Optane Memory and RAID configuration. It gives this error on my HDD. I don't know if I accidentally turned on some kind of Optane Memory or RAID settings on that hard disk, I'm very unfamiliar with those kind of things, I just want that error to go away and have no clue what to do. I don't think I want any kind of RAID mode enabled but I just can't seem to figure out how to resolve this. Any help is appreciated.

I think the most important specs are shown on the picture.

Font Material property Display device Electronic device Multimedia

·
Global Moderator
Using Google to solve problems
43,466 Posts
Press F1 to enter Setup (Bios) .At the bottom, it should say "Press (key) to set Bios to Default" Usually this is the F5 key, your Bios may differ. After setting to Default, Save and Exit, restart the computer.
If that doesn't work then in the Bios go to Hard Drive Mode, there you can change it from RAID to AHCI. Save and Exit

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Press F1 to enter Setup (Bios) .At the bottom, it should say "Press (key) to set Bios to Default" Usually this is the F5 key, your Bios may differ. After setting to Default, Save and Exit, restart the computer.
If that doesn't work then in the Bios go to Hard Drive Mode, there you can change it from RAID to AHCI. Save and Exit
Both of these options did not solve the problem. I also noticed that every time I start my pc, the timing and date is wrong, it's like it's running 12 hours behind and I have to disable and enable the automatic time setting and it fixes itself. Maybe this is related to the error.

·
Global Moderator
Using Google to solve problems
43,466 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts