Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
9,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe this post isn't too late for the Aussies and such whom live in the world of Next Thursday but at Xfire's website they have their yearly April Fools joke going on now, last year they changed every user video and avatar to I think it was david hasselhoff (of Knight Rider fame) and now it's Gunther(caution: rated PG, so I have not linked you) and they've made every user's profile play the Power Rangers theme song and every user's avatar is a certain Power Ranger (I got Red Ranger) click the Xfire bar in my signature to find out what's going on or just click the link above.

What other crazy internet jokes have you found?

·
Team Manager, Gaming
7,320 Posts
hehehe
ok here's what I did today:
at work, I played a little prank on my friend's PC, first I took a screenshot of the Desktop with all the icons
right click on the Desktop -> Arrange Icons -> Show All Icons
now all icons disappeared
I then hid the Taskbar
and I set the picture that I took of the Desktop as a Wallpaper
when she's back she tried to open a file and guess what...?
that was hilarious seeing the reaction on her face
HAHAH! that was great :laugh:

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
9,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehehe
ok here's what I did today:
at work, I played a little prank on my friend's PC, first I took a screenshot of the Desktop with all the icons
right click on the Desktop -> Arrange Icons -> Show All Icons
now all icons disappeared
I then hid the Taskbar
and I set the picture that I took of the Desktop as a Wallpaper
when she's back she tried to open a file and guess what...?
that was hilarious seeing the reaction on her face
HAHAH! that was great :laugh:
Classic!

One that I'm going to try is changing the monitors around in Computer Science class... my friend is doing a similar thing in his ComSci class, he's going to put wireless mouse in a computer and promptly control it haha!

·
Administrator, TSF Manager
28,167 Posts
I have a joke planned for today..........kid wouldn't do me a favor and go to the store (out of coffee creamer) even though his brother was gonna spring for pizza if he went out. They are out of milk and bread (and other things). I had to drink black coffee this morning (Whaaaaaa)......dad isn't going to the store today.

SURPRISE!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.