Tech Support banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator, Editor, Articles Team
12,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy 4th July to all my friends across the water.

I guess the celebrations won't be up to the usual standards but hang in there, I'm sure we'll beat this thing eventually.

God-Bless-America-Happy-4th-of-July-2020.jpg

A day of some significance here in the UK this year too.

72nd anniversary of the founding of the NHS. I shudder to think how we would have got through the last three months without them.

Oh, and the pubs are allowed to reopen today! :grin:

·
Administrator, TSF Manager
27,007 Posts
Happy 4th July to all my friends across the water.

I guess the celebrations won't be up to the usual standards but hang in there, I'm sure we'll beat this thing eventually.

A day of some significance here in the UK this year too.

72nd anniversary of the founding of the NHS. I shudder to think how we would have got through the last three months without them.

Oh, and the pubs are allowed to reopen today! :grin:
I don't know which one I like better. NHS would be a wonder to be had....:thumb: I'm on the next best thing, though.....Medicare. It doesn't pay for everything but makes healthcare more affordable.

Almost up there with equal satisfaction would be the pubs opening....:beerchug:

I haven't had a drink outside my house for years, though.

·
12,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That copy's blocked in the UK Corday, is this it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sslFmCepE_0

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
26,413 Posts
That copy's blocked in the UK Corday, is this it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sslFmCepE_0
That's it in my Search Engine, but my post is when I open it singularly to see it larger..I'm on FF 78.0. Martina is Canadian so UK shouldn't block. :rofl:

Reactions: SpywareDr

·
Team Manager - Hardware, Acting Manager, Security
14,554 Posts
Have a great day everyone....sure is different times here in US from any I remember
but doesn't mean we can't celebrate in private!

·
Microsoft-Team Manager , Hardware - Team Manager
68,444 Posts
Unless your name is Trump, then the rules or what is best for others do not apply or if your Boris.

·
12,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Almost up there with equal satisfaction would be the pubs opening....:beerchug:
Its been dubbed 'Super Saturday' :lol:

TBH, It doesn't look like many people were bothered.

They know its too early yet.

·
27,007 Posts
My pub opens just before I crawl under the duvet......a wee taste of Scotch whiskey to help me sleep. What I read in the news is enough to keep most anyone up all night.

·
27,007 Posts
I hope everyone had a safe 4th of July and a safe Super Saturday. I'm wondering how many of my neighbors are now missing digits. Tons of money must have been spent around here......no matter which direction I looked the sky was full of fireworks. The fireworks were not small.....big displays and loud reports. Some sounded like bombs....:hide:

·
Moderator , Security Team
768 Posts
Bit late I know, but Happy 4th July to everyone who celebrates it.

If you get to blocked content, just access it using Tor and you won't be blocked any longer.

If you're still blocked when you use Tor, close Tor and then start it up and try again.

When you're using Tor your apparent address will be whatever exit node you exit the Tor Network from, if this is from outside the EU (which it usually is) then you will have access to content that is blocked within the EU.

Sometimes the exit node is from a machine within the EU, which is when you need to shut down and restart so that you get a different exit node.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts