Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i try to save the game,it crashes and returns to the desktop. initially this also happened when at loading screens but after making some changes to some files the loading problem seems to be resolved. Unfortunately the saving problem still persists. This happens for both quicksave and saving manually at the pause menu. My system specs meet the minimum requirements and also meets the recommended requirments of some gaming sites. I also ran game meter tests on my com to see if it my com could run the game and the outcome was that it met the recommended specs. What should i do?:sigh:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Half Life 2 saving problem!

when i try to save the game,it crashes and returns to the desktop. initially this also happened when at loading screens but after making some changes to some files the loading problem seems to be resolved. Unfortunately the saving problem still persists. This happens for both quicksave and saving manually at the pause menu. My system specs meet the minimum requirements and also meets the recommended requirments of some gaming sites. I also ran game meter tests on my com to see if it my com could run the game and the outcome was that it met the recommended specs. What should i do?:sigh:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didnt intentionally post twice. my com stalled when i clicked 'post' so i refreshed and it turned out that way..:4-dontkno

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.