Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My emails (primary and secondary), AIM screen names, and facebook account been hacked several times within the past 3 or 4 weeks. I was able to get all my stuff back before, but now some stuff happened and the person who was helping me is now unable to hack all my stuff back again. This is a bit of a problem, since I was hacked yet again today. I was only able to see if my emails were hacked (they are), since I'm at school right now and unable to check my AIM (facebook account has been disabled, so I don't need to worry about that.). Basically, the hacker changes my passwords so I can't get in, then proceeds to impersonate me and send messages to my friends and family. Is there a way to track their address? Sorry if I seem to be askign a stupid question, I don't know much about computers :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
what you have been doing with your computer was bound to get you in trouble. facebook is the worst "social" website that i know about, and i am suspicious about aim as well.
there are several sticky/tutorials here at techsupportforums that can help you. it's worth your time to read them all. they'll teach you how to take care of your computer, keep it from being infected, and remove infections.
i have another tutorial for you to check out:

"tracking a hacker"

it's a www.bleepingcomputer.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.