Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well hello everybody ! I'm new in here and I wouldn't be if I'd solved what don't let me sleep be4 (lol) ^^
This is my config :
CORE 2 E 7400 @ 3500 MHZ
GIGABYTE GA EP43
SAPPHIRE ATI R 4850
1 X 2GB KINGSTON @ 1066 MHZ 5-5-5-15
WIN XP 32 BIT SP3

NICE , DON'T YOU THINK ;) ...

WELL ,
AND NOW .. THIS IS THE BIG *** PROBLEM :S :mad:

I'VE EXPERIENCED IN MOST OF THE NEW GAMES EXCEPTIONING A LITTLE MINORY A VERY IMPORTANT DELAY IN THE KEYBOARD SIGNAL , WHAT IT MEANS THAT ALL THE COMMANDS I GIVE FOR EXAMPLE GO FORDWARD , TURN TO LEFT , JUMP ETC , ARRIVES WITH AN IMPORTANT TIME DIFFERENCE WHAT MAKES A GAME UNPLAYABLE IS SOMETHING LIKE A VIDEO LAGGING, BUT THE PROBLEM ACTUALLY RESIDES IN THAT DEVICE . ANYWAY I FOUND A TEMPORAL SOLUTION BY UPDATING OR REINSTALLING THE VIDEO DRIVER AND DIRECTX ... BUT IN MOST CASES THE PROBLEM COMES BACK WHEN INSTALLING A NEW APPLICATION OR CHANGING SOME SYSTEM PARAMETER.
I CAN'T JUST BELIEVE THIS BEHAVIOR HAVING SUCH A POWERFUL SYSTEM .
AND I THINK THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER SOLUTION THAN REINSTALLING THE OS OR INSTALLING A SERVICE PACK 2 , I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO , SO PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THIS PROBLEM ORIGIN AND SOLUTION PLEASE TELL ME .

THANK YOU VERY MUCH =)

OH , I ALMOST FORGOT , OTHER GAMES LIKE ONE I'D REALLY LIKE TO PLAY THAT IS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK ESCAPE FROM BUTCHER'S BAY , DOESN'T EVEN START BECAUSE OF CRASHING AND OTHER RELATED ISSUES , AND ANOTHER ONES LIKE F.E.A.R. HAVE SOME GRAPHICS BUG'S ''NON SOLVED BY PATCHES''

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.