Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've recently went all out and bought myself a new system:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core +3800
Asus A8N-SLI motherboard
Winfast PX 7800 GTX video card
2048MB DDRAM
Seagate 120GB Serial ATA HDD

I've been experiancing a problem with GTA SA that didn't occur on my old system.

Basically, after about 10-15 minutes of game play, the game starts to, well, "reverse-lag" is the best description I can come up with. Instead of slowing down in spots, it speeds up for half a second, goes back to normally for half a second.

It starts happening when I go indoors, thats normally the first indication I can see that it is happening. Then after going indoors 2-3 times it starts happening when I am outdoors. In the end, the game goes so dang fast I can't play it.

I've quit the game, left my computer going for a while and gone back in. It will still occur until I restart the computer.

I've upgraded using the 1.01 patch, nothing is helping.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem, or at least having it themselves? I love playing this game!

Scoldog

PS: I have GTA: VC. Is it worth loading that up and seeing if it happens to that?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

I am having the same problem as I recently just purchased a new PC with very similar specs

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core +3800
Asus A8N-SLI motherboard
XFX GTX video card
2048MB DDRAM
Seagate 200GB Serial ATA HDD

I am also a huge fan of the GTA series and experience the 'reverse-lag' problem whenever I start playing GTASA. It also appears to start when I enter a room and then at random times during the game. I've made several adjustments to the display settings within the game but cannot fix the problem.

Have you had any success yet?

Amraam

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.