Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Graphics Card Help / Monitor

I Recently Put In A New Graphics Card When I Try And Watch A Movie Or Play A Game Its Very Slow

It Has All The Right Drivers / Direct X To Get It To Work I Am Have To Change The Hardware Accelator.

Card Geforce 2200 256 Mb

Is There Something I Can Do.

Also I Have Lost My Driver For My Monitor Its A Tatung Ls1 But Can Find A Website To Get The Driver.

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
While I could not find a driver for your spesific monitor...here is a contact at Tatung mailto:[email protected] I did not see an Ls1 monitor listed. Also exactly what videocard do you have....Nvidia never made a 2200....is it the Gainward PowerPack! Ultra/2200 Golden Sample GeForce 6800, (256 MB) AGP Graphic Card...and if so have you updated the drivers/ are you using DX9b/c. What are the rest of components in your system incl. the psu. Did you install the additional 12V molex conector to the videocard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
info you requested

my Graphics card is a nvidia geforce 6200 256 mb AGP

It has all the latest drivers inc directx 9.

the monitor i use is a tatung LS1 svga

What are the rest of components in your system incl. the psu. Did you install the additional 12V molex conector to the videocard.[/QUOTE] *** -

.... the additional 12V molex conector to the videocard ??? dont know what this is.

psu AMD athlon tm xp 2600+
memory 1024gb ram
800gb hdd (2*400)
dvd r/w

when i play i game i have to change the hardware accelerator up and when i try and watch a film i need to change it again.

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
OK, the 6200 does not have an aux power connector, so no worries there. Are you changing the hardware acceleration setting for windows, or changing the graphic card speed using Ntune (coolbits) I'm starting to suspect either heat or a poor psu....please list your components in better detail if you can....see the link about how to post system specs at the bottom of my post. Also list the temps for your MB, CPU, GPU etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.