Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have win98se. Can't get gateway resource assistant back on my computer.
Tried downloading gra, will not open. Thank YOU for any suggustions.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Brian,
I am new to using a computer but in answer to when it messed up is I had a computer freeze up and had to shut down and reboot.Believe gateway resource assistant displayed once, didn't think much more about it until I turned the computer on the next morning after shutting down for the night.When the desktop screen came up a box displayed on desktop, Gra
This Program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down
If the problem persist, contact the program vendor. When I close this box another box displays, It says Application Error, Exception E Convert Error in module GRA.EXE at 000088Ae.6' is not a valid integer value. Would like to get it working again if possible. Thank you again for your reply and any suggestions. Micter

·
Registered
682 Posts
Tried downloading gra, will not open.
now when you say, "will not open." do you mean when it has downloaded you try to click it and it "will not open" or you install it and try to run it and "it will not open".

just wandering

You do have a unzipping program to unpack the file once its downloaded, right? (winZip, winrar, etc.)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I Download Gateway Update(version3.2.0.8) to desktop I can double-click it and WinZip opens files o.k., installs to Gateway utilities. I can click on GW Recovery Program and Gateway Update opens. When I click on Gateway Resource Assistant WinZip unzips the files, but doesn't install to Gateway Utilities( error messages explained in post#3. Thanks again for all your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.