Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I found this site by accident looking for info and would just like to say thanks for answering my question,it had already been asked and came up on the net in a search.
I am afraid you guys are way over my head from what I have seen but will pop in again to see what I can learn. My problem is understanding the jargon ......I have already learnt what a Troll is from the T&C's and now know what to call people on my own subject forums, so thanks again.
On that subject is there a site/page where I can find an explanation for terms used/jargon it would be handy for old folk like me trying to catch up late in life.

Cheers all and take care..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome folks.
Joeten , I will use the link you gave me, thank you and will pass it on to others if you don't mind as it is very helpful and Hi Ninjaboi , I did read the rules before posting as that is where I found out about "trolling". Have I put in something else that is wrong, if so sorry.

Cheers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also JohnthePilot, thanks , I have also discovered a whole new range of sayings/proverbs I can use when looking for a translation to your quote Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon.
Learnt more already and not had breakfast yet.

Cheer folks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.