Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any good and free firewalls? That are also small and take up minimal computer resources?

I had ZoneAlarm, but that seemed to make my computer run slower than usual, I just installed Comodo Firewall but that is causing alot of errors in programs.

Just a few suggestions would help. Thanks :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
firewall

Does anyone know of any good and free firewalls? That are also small and take up minimal computer resources?

I had ZoneAlarm, but that seemed to make my computer run slower than usual, I just installed Comodo Firewall but that is causing alot of errors in programs.

hi iv played around with programs for a good year now,im no tech its an opinion outpos there is the free version and sygate personel firewall. there not as complicated as zonealarm so i found

·
Registered
93 Posts
firewall

hi iv played around with programs for a good year now,im no tech its an opinion outpost there is the free version and sygate personel firewall. there not as complicated as zonealarm so i found

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks, I'm downloading Sygate personal firewall right now. Lets see if it stops these errors.

Edit: Thanks dorts, didn't see your post untill after I posted this. I'll take a look at that too.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dorts, As I said in my post, Comodo Firewall is causing lots of errors for me in programs. So I'd like to try another. Thanks anyway ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.