Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hai freinds few days bak i learned how to take image using ghost.exe in dos mode and i took an image for a system.the next day(2 days back) i format the system using that ghost image.yesterday when im trying to ghost its giving the following error.NTFS GetClusterCount Failed error no.25030 i reffered article http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/sunset-c2002kb.nsf/4bfcbd4eda243a6c85256ee600554cb2/d024e21f26b039b185256ee500610bae?OpenDocument .i checked all mentioned there.but no use.

Note : for the first time when im doing ghost in the middle power failure after power came the problem occured.

can u pls help me out.if not there is only one way i need to reformat my sys and install every thing and again prepare ghost image.

System Configuration ::
Intel 845gv Motherboard
Intel 2.4 processor
256 Dynet Ram

·
Emeritus
51,675 Posts
I would say you are in need of a reformat. Ghost is still a good software but Acronis True Image is much better. and can be done within Windows.
If you have a WD-Seagate-Maxtor Hdd. there are free versions.

·
Moderator; Hardware
19,889 Posts
The names were already provided. Ghost or Acronic True Image. Or you can use the disk tools from Western Digital, Seagate, or Maxtor...depends on the brand of you HDD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.