Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I got Symantec Ghost 10.0 for my daughters new build. It made some back up points on her D drive without a problem. But when I try to test it with the Ghost CD, it will not start the recovery process.

It is looking for an nForce Network Driver. It also states to contact Technical Support for these drivers. Lots of luck. I can't get to first base with their tech support. And I am not paying for assistance on a 4 day old program. Booting from the Ghost 10.0 CD will cause a Blue Stop Screen.

Has anyone encountered this issue? Any suggestions? Thanks a bunch, just no where to turn.

Regards,

Swen

·
Banned
102 Posts
I'm not familiar with Norton Ghost. I found this at Symantec's site but it only repeats what you've already been told; "Contact support". :4-dontkno

Norton Ghost 10.0 Symantec Recovery Disk

I cannot access the network drive where my recovery points are saved:

The system where you are running the recovery environment may use a Network Interface Card (NIC) driver that is not included as part of the recovery environment. Please contact Symantec services and support if your NIC is not detected by the recovery environment.
At least it might identify your problem. I'm sure you already have but just in case, you can also check out recovery instructions to be sure you're following them to the letter.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.