Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Nvidia 6200LE not really a powerfull Video card but stil plays most games. Today i was on msn and surfing the net when i checked my graphics card temperature and it was 93 o C and now my desktop wallapper (the normal windows xp blue one) has funny blue colours of of sync as if someone pressed the monitor screen in.

Is my graphics card burnt out?
also my pc case is a packard bell pc and the case is a bag of **** lol its got no hole at backl or front for a fan no fan anywhere on the CASE just a few little holes at the side of the case. The only fan INSIDE the case was the CPU one, that clows hot air out of the case holes i think.

The graphics card has a heatsink and no fan... no wires for putting a fan on it ither :(

the case it self gets fer hot when i touch the north bridge chipset i neally burn to death lol.
Anyoen help me out ? i am more worried if my GFX card is burnt out maybe i can do anything to help? its not dead yet becuase my pc stil works jhust funny colours on videos and pics.. plz help

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
from the temps you listed i dare say your cards days are numbered. There is a good chance those temps have damaged your cards memory as possibly the cards processor. It will only be a matter of time till it fails altogether.

Sorry for the bad news

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.