Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok not sure how exactly to describe the issue, and I can't SS it cause it happens so fast.

But about a week ago it started where in ANY program or while on the desktop, you will see the actual pixels, and they flash and bounce all around, while the rest of the display is fine I'll have like a 1x1 spot where they all become mixed up and just randomly flash around. Then at other times it is just random around the whole display.

Then whenever I load up World Of Warcraft, it starts having white flash streaks, the blackish buttons all start flashing ghost white, trees/buildings will flash in and out, and I also have the pixel issue.

Then when starting up the system, or any other time I'm on a solid black screen, there will be 3 lines going from top to bottom, the pixels steadily going up and down in the exact lines.

Now some specs:
P4 - 2.80ghz
1Gig DDR400
Albatron MB - Intel 848P Chipset
Nvidia Geforce 6800GT - 256mb
420w Power Supply

I know that isn't the best problem description, but it is the best I can give...

Also side note - Core Slowdown Threshold for my card is 120c, the card temp has never reached that, it to my knowledge has never even gone above 75c.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: Problem has gotten worse...

Now it does the same thing as listed above, except that now I'm getting the black out areas in the distance, and some even upclose, and also I've had it do a white starburst effect during the casting of a spell...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.