Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI!
I have Microsoft Millineum and am having trouble getting my graphics to work. I click on thumbnail and it just brings up a big square with the icon for my jpg viewer on it. It won't open the pix.I am using the default viewer for my jpgs and it was working till the other day and now it won't. Also my icons are doing the same thing. It was opening the icons so I could see them and now it isn't. I hope it's just a setting in my computer. I have no way to re-load my millineum. I didn't get a backup disk with my computer. It's a gateway. Bad choice.
I sure hope some one can help me.
Susan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Getting computer to work right.

Yea. I sure am. I use AVG for my virus scanner. It works good. It has not mentioned any virus'. I think it's a problem with the software. I hate millineum anyhow. may end up putting 98 back on this computer if it doesn't straighten out. have the disk for 98SE.
Susan

S

·
0 Posts
Try downloading Tweakui after downloading extract to windows Temp folder.

open the Temp folder and right click on the tweakui folder that looks like a notepad item.
Left click install, close the box that opens up on the right side of the screen.
Go to control panel and open tweakui and find rebuild icons, Run this.
You will find other goodies in there also.

If this doesn't help try reassociating by right clicking on a jpg. file and choose open with.
Select the program you want to use to open this type of file.

Have Fun..:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.