Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm playing Call of Duty 2 and my grafics card is displaying 30-50 frames per second(fps). Most other people are getting 150-350 fps with thier computer. Is there a reason I can't get my game up to those standards????

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ok, here is what I got. Presario S 6500NX. AMD Athlon 3000+ Processor with 2.167 GHz processor speed. 512 MB DDR SDRAM. 160GB Hard Drive. 512KB Cache Size. Memory Speed 333MHz. 512 MB Memory and 2GB Max Memory. The original grafics was on the motherboard, I bought the GeForce FX 5700LE 256mb and installed on the AGP slot. Question??? Could there be a conflict with the motherboard over the use of the chip sets for the GeForce??? As in maybe my grafics card is not using 8x speed because its running through the motherboard rather than the chip sets??? I'm not very literate with computers, learning on my own as I go through life. So please bear with me. Or as you read through what my computer has, do I need an upgrade in grafics card to be able to recieve the 150-350 frames per second in Call of Duty 2 as other people, as the fps's are what I'm concerned about. I'm not really sure how all this works anyways....I appologize. Other than that, everything else with the computer and the grafic card work fine. Thank you very much for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.