Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright... basically I want to put my old home videos (in VHS format) onto the computer to edit with the new program I bought and then put them onto DVD's. I have the GeForce FX 5500 OC 256 MB card... is my graphics card capable? I can't find any clear indication that it is nor any clear indication it is not. The S-Video spot on the back is labled as TV out or VIVO in the install guide that came with the card.. I have the S-Video cable and a vcr with the S-VIDEO out spot on the back also... so... do I need to buy something else? Like a video capture device? Or is there just something I need to install to get this to work properly? If anybody knows, it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually, I think my problem is when I instal the device... it tells me that it didn't pass the compatibility test (to test if it was compatible with Windows XP) i continued to instal it anyways, but that must be why its not working... I have no downloaded the driver directly from the nvidia website and it said it was compatible with XP... any clue why this might be happening?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.