Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new 7200 rpm 60 gig hd for my computer. Everything worked pretty well before the new but everytime I played a game the computer would restart for no apparent reason. That is why I bought the 60 giger. I formatted installed and began puttin the computer's apps back on. I have the new Madden 2003 which worked perfectly before installing the new hd. But after installing the new HD the game boots but the graphics are totally messed up...any words on the screen are just blobs of colr now.....I also installed moto gp and the same thing seemed to happen....so I got the newest geforce4 drivers updated and installed them..moto gp then worked fine.....I uninstalled madden and reinstalled it and it still does the same thing. My computer is a hp pavilion 1.1ghz, 60gig 7200 hd, 20gig 5400 rpm hd, geforce4 mx420 pci graphics card, 384 ram. Ok the problem didn't happen before so I know the hardware works except for the hd...but every other function still works fine burning, downloading, etc. And the biggest problem is Madden 2003 which worked fine befoe rebulding the pc now it does not work and games also seem somewhat slower and are prone to jump and skip....anyone who can help I would be very appreciative.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.