Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, i'm having troubles playing some games since i got my new pc. Elden ring is freezing and then crashing (once even my pc restarted), genshing impact is crashing and with this type of errors (below), and then, the game "skull the hero slayer" from de xbox app, crashed too a couple of times. I checked the ram with the windows tool, and nothing. I checked the windows files with sfc/scannow and in the first time it got some damaged files, but did nothing, and tried to do the it again after that, and now no damaged files. My antivirus is malwarebytes (now i have it disabled for this). I read maybe discord is the problem? But it happens too when i'm not in discord. Usually, when i tab or i'm using discord happens more frecuently, but happened too without it. I updated all the drivers from the cpu and the gpu ( i had the amd 480 before as gpu, but i bought this one 2 weeks ago, and the error was happening before too). I dont know what to do now. Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english.
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

Motherboard: Asus PRIME B550M-K
CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5GHz
Video Card : Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Gaming OC LHR 8GB GDDR6
Power Supply : EVGA BQ 750W 80 Plus Bronze Semi Modular
Ram(total amount and number of sticks) :LPX DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2X8GB CL16
Windows version and if it's 32 or 64 bit : Windows 10 64b

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This maybe was the answer. I uninstalled Discord and all the files in cache, and for the whole evening no game crashed (i played like 2/3 hours elden and 1 hour genshin, going to google chrom , adding tabs, watching videos etc..). I'm now installing agains but without the hardware acceleration thing. Anyway, thanks to everyone who replied

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.