9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My specs;
512 mb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500
P4 3.2 GHZ
ADSL

My problem is no matter what game i play it appears that i have lag/slowness,
I have done Spyware/adawre checks also i have tryed shutting down ZONEALARM to see if it made any difference, but i get this problem offline now im not sure if it is because i have too many process's running but i can't check because for some reason when i press CTRL + ALT + DEL it doesn't bring up Task manager...and i'm pretty sure that my system should be able to play these games (Call of Duty,UT2004,Doom3,CS:S) These games worked perfectly in the past....i really don't know what to do anyone know anything that could help me...??? :4-dontkno :4-dontkno :4-dontkno

·
Registered
462 Posts
i have had one of your problems before. My task manager diappeared for a while though it came after a week then two weeks later it disappeared again, a week after that it came back and hasnt gone since. I have no idea what caused it. And if u wanna see how many processes run when you start and/or stop some of them from doing so type msconfig in the run box then go to the startup tab if there are alot of programs there that shouldnt be there then stop them from runnin. hope this helps, anymore questions? just ask :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.