Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem with fullscreen games such as Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Microsoft Flight Simulator, and Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 crashing after 15 min of gameplay. Combat Sim 2 switches between fullscreen flight mode and window style menus, so it does not crash unless i have been flying for 15 straight minutes. When these games crash, my monitor just goes black and my computer acts as if it is going into a screensaver mode. I have disabled all screensavers and it still happens. I have an ATI Radeon Graphics Accelerator installed and I have checked in BIOS that AGP was set. I have searched multiple forums for a solution to this problem, but have yet to figure out the problem. ANY help would be appreciated.

·
TSF Team Emeritus
3,450 Posts
If none of the suggestions pharoah linked you to help, download Everest (the link is in my signature).
Load up Everest then go to 'Computer' -> 'Sensor'.
Take a screenshot of the temps and voltages you see there before running any other programs, then take another one after about 10 minutes of gaming (if you can, just alt-tab out of the game and open up Everest again).

Please post both those screenshots back here so we can check them.

Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.