Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Fujitsu Amilo Li2727 laptop which won't boot. I have checked to see if it could be a faulty hdd, ram or graphics but to no avail, they are not the cause. I have also checked the usb slots but all seems to be in order.When I tried to boot with just the battery, same result as with mains, the battery light flashes orange and no post. All the other lights are green.

·
Networking Team |Tech
4,117 Posts
Hi stevenrob,

If your computer has multiple sticks of ram, try running the computer with one stick at a time. You can download the program "Memtest86" to test your computer ram for any errors, here is the link: Memtest86.com - Memory Diagnostic

Also you can go to the manufacturer's website of your computer hard-drive and download the diagnostics utility. Put the program onto a CD, boot the computer to the HDD diagnostics utility, and then test the hard-drive for any errors.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the advice. I have taken off the cover, removed the keyboards but there appears no way to access the cpu or dvd. Black plastic sheets cover the area and are riveted in. I can see part of the dvd but unable to access it. It is equally difficult to access anything via the back cover.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.