Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
If frustration were funny, I would have near death experiences Fri & today just by trying to get satisfactory assistance with "tech support".
I'm almost embarassed to say that I spent a long hour and 15 minutes (75 min.) on the phone Fri being transfered back & forth between Verizon & HP last Fri. Evidently I got virus & computer froze up. I waited forever after going through recording prompts to talk w/ employee. Then, I was xfered to HP. Finally got to talk to human. Unbeknownst to me - they dumped me back to voice prompts from Hell of Verizon. Kiss my foot, then the next sorry person from there slammed be back to HP. Eventually, HP person got me taken care of after I agreed to pay $100 for :extended warranty. Then I purchased Norton Internet protection for $80.
Thank you for contributing to my bad attitude, anxiety, stomach acid, etc. etc. Verisuch web site is just about as useless. I hope I don't find a DSL supplier that is any sorrier.
B Shimek\

·
Team Manager , Articles Team
11,900 Posts
Hello Brenda, Welcome to TSF! :wave:

On behalf of TSF we are truly sorry to hear about your experiences with your ISP and computer manufacturer.
Unfortunately, whomever recommended the Norton® Anti Virus program to you has done you a disservice indeed.
Norton® Anti Virus is known to be a very 'resource hungry' program that is also very difficult to remove from a computer without the Symantec Norton Removal Tool.
Were you able to resolve the issue/s with your computer?
If not, feel free to post in the appropriate forum here at TSF, and I can assure you that you will receive quality expertise and advice for FREE!

Kind Regards,

·
TSF - Emeritus
14,776 Posts
Hi Brenda
I echo Dave's warm welcome to TSF.

What a rotten experience you have had. I hate those automated 'you have 10 options, press 1 for....' etc.

I had been a fan of Norton for some time, then I 'saw the light' too.

TSF is a great and friendly place to get some solid gold help & advice on all sorts of computing problems - do stick around and enjoy the companionship this place can give...:wave:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.