Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this has now happened no rivals.com and when I was lookng at one article on espn.com. When the page loads it shows below it has finished loading the page, but show a white page, then quickly loads this dell search page. The address for the website that it could not find this time on rivals is: http://ad.yieldmanager.com/st?ad_type.

I don't know why it would possible only do this on a few pages, and Go The Power, this is the previous problem that I was having, where I was told to download and use all those programs.

Here is a screenshot of the search page that I took a little over a month ago when I had the same problem. I stopped going to rivals.com where I normally had the problem so I never knew if it really went away or not. I went there actually once after I had run all the programs and had no problems that one time.

·
TSF Emeritus
15,080 Posts
Hello again :wavey:

To me it sounds like you could still be infected:

I would recommend that you go here; read and follow the instructions very carefully; then, post all the requested logs and information; as instructed, to here. (Just click on the coloured links.)

Once done, please be patient, as the Security Team Analysts are usually very busy; one of them will answer your request as soon as they can.

Good luck :smile:

Please also remember DO NOT post your logs in this thread, please start a new thread here. (Just click on the coloured link.) and post the logs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.