Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well,
this is weird, in my yahoo messenger every time i type its always in italics with the font Arial(default font) i dont want to change my font anyway.but why is it gone italics lol like wth not only in y!messenger it is italics but also in MS WORD(thats not good) well i use ms word for school work alot and that annoying italics wont go away.

now about the Bold fonts. well when im typing this its on bold and i know thats not normal. also my y!messenger's system fonts are bold well almost everything is bold. Anyway i have windows vista ultimate.

now even my counter strike: source has this weird italic font menu and also bold. ***.

·
Registered
2 Posts
well,
this is weird, in my yahoo messenger every time i type its always in italics with the font Arial(default font) i dont want to change my font anyway.but why is it gone italics lol like wth not only in y!messenger it is italics but also in MS WORD(thats not good) well i use ms word for school work alot and that annoying italics wont go away.

now about the Bold fonts. well when im typing this its on bold and i know thats not normal. also my y!messenger's system fonts are bold well almost everything is bold. Anyway i have windows vista ultimate.

now even my counter strike: source has this weird italic font menu and also bold. ***.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plse help! I have this prob after I installed Counter Strike. When I type in Word, my fonts are all in bold or italics. I tried making the changes under "Display" "Appearance" "Advance", no change. I even went checked "Clear Type" under "Effects". The font remained bold or italics. My icons are also all in bold. Please help. I looked thru the treads and was told to do a "Start" "Run", type sfc/scannow (with the Windows XP SP2 disk) in the drive but the msg I got was "Windows cannot find sfc/scannow. Shld I just re-install SP2? If so do I need to delete the existing font folder from my C drive? Attached are the visuals.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.