Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have started having a problem when i switch on pc.a small flash screen appears about intel inside ht technology,this used to appear for a few seconds then it would go to normal boot screen.now the flash screen stays for about 4 mins before it moves to normal boot screen.i have an advent computer with a phoenix bios no 6.any ideas please.

·
Registered
30 Posts
doe sit actualy boot up ok after? this normaly happens for 1 of 2 reasons.. either it is trying to detect a harddrive that isnt there or is faulty else you may have a USB device which is stopping the computer from POST. remove all periferals and try again and see if thatg works, if windows doesnt boot then try setting BIOS to defaults

If you have a SATA drive the cables come loose in Advents easily and alot of these drives go faulty in advents!!

i bet its a T series advent too! i work at PCserviceCall support for dixons currys and PCworld and get alot of advents thru!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes it is a t9102.there were the drives from my printer showing up on boot screen.i sorted the problem by removing the small round battery for an hour then refitting.thanks for your input.still waiting for a reply from pc.service call.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.