Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started having problems with flash files working in IE7. They worked fine until 3 days ago now I have some people telling me the site won't load. I have download the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player version 9.0.124.0. I have checked in and it loads fine for me. The site is www.nauglespeedway.com

If I bring up the folder where the flash files are hosted http://70.85.214.93/naugle2004/swf/ it shows the file list and should open when clicked on but nothing appears. So I checked the same folder using Firefox and they load fine.

Anyone have any ideas what could have gone wrong from 3 days ago until now? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am the webmaster for the www.naugleSpeedway.com website that belongs to a frind of mine. I have had a few others check the site and it is loading for them.

What I can't figure out is why when I bring up the list of swf files and click on one of them they won't open in IE and at the bottom left corner of IE I see it show an error.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey.
I think I have the same problem, fx iexplorer refuses to play videoes at youtube, saying I have either Javascript turned off or need the latest version of Flash Player. Well, I have the Flash Player installed - what do I do?

·
TSF Emeritus
15,080 Posts
please od this

Enable Java in Internet Explore

• Please open up Internet Explore
  • Click Tools, then on Internet Options
  • Click on the tab Advanced
  • Scroll down too Java (Sun)
  • Check the box for JRE 1.6*_** (The ** will change depending on the version of Java)

• Next, please click the tab Security
  • Click the "Custom Level" button
  • Scroll down to "Scripting of Java applets"
  • Make sure "Enable" radio button is checked.
  • Click OK to save your preference.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Go The Power,

Thanks for the info. I just put a test page up for the ones that are having trouble with the page loading to see if it works for them now. IT may be a JS problem as I do have a Code Amber Alert running on the bottom of each page which is a JS file. Here is the regular page www.nauglespeedway.com and here is the test page without the Amber Alert www.nauglespeedwaay.com/index-test.html

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.