Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not understand the firefox safemode settings. I had trouble with my pc where the screen would not come up to full size, the bookmarks would not save properly, and I could not keep the tabs on top of screen.I went to safe mode and put a check mark in all 3 boxes and hit "make changes and restart". Then everything worked fine. Then I went back and checked box "continue in safemode".What is the proper way of doing it and what does each setting do and also what do they mean? Your help would be much appreciated.Thanks much

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I do not understand the firefox safemode settings. I had trouble with my pc where the screen would not come up to full size, the bookmarks would not save properly, and I could not keep the tabs on top of screen.I went to safe mode and put a check mark in all 3 boxes and hit "make changes and restart". Then everything worked fine. Then I went back and checked box "continue in safemode".What is the proper way of doing it and what does each setting do and also what do they mean? Your help would be much appreciated.Thanks much

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.